The Jet Peel system is a revolutionary device designed to treat a variety of skin conditions. The system uses a specially designed handpiece to create a supersonic two-phase jet consisting of microdroplets of saline solution.
Jet Peel™ Facial Treatment – 75 min $160
The Jet Peel facial treatment involves following steps:
– skin preparation with cleansing and toning
– hydration with Jet Peel
– lymphatic drainage massage with Jet Peel
– exfoliation (microdermabrasion) with Jet Peel
– face massage
– hydrating and soothing mask
Jet Peel treatment is fully customized
Before performing this treatment, we will interview you and evaluate your skin condition. Based on this information, we will choose appropriate products from products lines we carry at the spa such as: Thalgo La Beaute Marine, Eminence Organics, Skeyndor or Yon-Ka Paris.
We can also perform for you complimentary My Skin Diagnosis, which will analyze the 7 essential parameters of your skin. Based on the results, we will be able to design the most appropriate spa treatment program for you and choose the most effective products from Thalgo or Skeyndor line for use at home. By doing this you will benefit in extended results of in-spa treatments.
What is the Jet Peel ™?
This revolutionary and natural skin rejuvenation technology has been used in our spa since 2007 with remarkable results and extremely high customer satisfaction. It is an all natural, virtually painless, skin treatment procedure that dramatically improves the appearance and texture of your skin in a rapid manner and provides a discernible enhancement to the recipient from the very first Jet Peel ™ treatment session.
What conditions does the Jet Peel ™ treat?
Jet Peel ™ treatments are highly effective in:
· Skin texture improvement (post-acne scars, scars)
· Removal of unwanted pigmentation
· Removal of sun damage and skin discolouration (Solar Keratosis)
· Wrinkle reduction
· Removal of blackheads and other come done eruptions
· Overall skin rejuvenation (hydration, oxygenation, deep cleansing and exfoliation).
Jet Peel ™ treatments are also natural, quick, effortless, safe and without any pain or discomfort.
To see the exciting step-by-step Jet Peel Skin Rejuvenation Treatment video presentation, click below:
How does the Jet Peel ™ work?
This unique procedure works simultaneously on five different levels at once. Each Jet Peel ™ treatment gently “pressure wash” your skin utilizing water, oxygen and other optional medical gases, delivered at supersonic speed. This gentle cleansing unclogs pores and removes any debris that has naturally built-up in the skin over the years. In addition, each treating session provides micro- circulation to the treated area. Your skin will appear more vibrant, smooth and youthful.
Where on the body can Jet Peel ™ treatments be used?
Jet Peel ™ treatments are most commonly performed on the face, neck and décolleté areas. However, they can be easily administered to any area on the body that requires smoothing, deep cleansing and hydration such as the hands, feet, chest, back and even elbows. Acne treatments are often done for deep cleansing and healing enhancement.
How many Jet Peel ™ treatments are needed?
Jet Peel ™ treatments are usually administered in a series of treatment sessions. The actual number to be determined by your trained personnel, are based upon the condition you desire to have corrected or improved. Jet Peel ™ treatments are usually performed every 10 to 30 days. Thereafter “touch-up” or “maintenance” treatments are scheduled as needed. Maintenance sessions have proven to be especially helpful in maintaining a patient/client’s skin clarity and “lustre”.
How will I look and feel after a Jet Peel ™ treatment?
During the actual brief treatment session, your skin may well take on either a pink hue or become slightly lighter in color depending upon your skin type. However, within 15 to 30 minutes after the treatment is completed, your skin will typically return to its natural coloration so that you can immediately return to your normal activities without any discomfort.
What are the uses of the Jet Peel ™ system?
Although the Jet Peel ™ is most often used as a “stand-alone” device to correct a multitude of skin problems, many people report that their fastest and most satisfying resolution occurs when Jet Peel ™ treatments were combined with an IPL system in the very same treatment session. Since it is scientifically recognized that the fundamental basis of all cellular growth and repair requires both water and oxygen; the delivery deep within the skin of ample quantities of these essential elements by the Jet Peel ™ exclusive supersonic “infusion-style” technology, may well provide the underlying foundational support for more rapid skin improvement.
Is the Jet Peel ™ a safe treatment procedure?
All Jet Peel ™ treatments are safe for both the patient and the administering staff member. Since the Jet Peel does not use any form of light enhancement, it does not require a physician’s involvement, thus, any trained staff member can legally operate a Jet Peel ™ system. Because the Jet Peel ™is so safe, it has been designated as a medical device unlikely to cause any serious injury.
The FDA Registration Number for the Jet Peel ™ is 9615063.
How does Jet Peel differ from crystal Microdermabrasion?
- Jet Peel
- Jet Peel uses pressurised liquid to gently & hygienically exfoliate, but at the same time, cleanse & hydrate the skin.
- Jet Peel is a pleasant & relaxing experience for both the client and practitioner as the client enjoys the sound & the soothing coolness of the jets.
- Jet Peel is a cold treatment & there is no contact or cross contamination. It is therefore suitable for even the msot sensitive, Rosacea & Acne clients.
- Directly & immediately after treatment the skin is left renewed, hydrated, plumped, soothed, fresh, clean & invigorated.
- Microdermabrasion works by using suction & fine crystals. The skin is sucked up & therefore dragged while the crystals act like sandpaper to exfoliate layers of the skin away. This method is very damaging & the skin is often grazed.
- The treatment is highly uncomfortable as the client experiences an unpleasant scratching & dragging sensation. Both client & practitioner are also inhaling the harmful crystal particles & skin debris.
- Microdermabrasion leaves the skin hot & as the skin is sucked inside the tube there is much cross contamination & cannot be used on sensitive, Rosacea or Acne clients.
- Directly & immediately after treatment the skin is left dry, red, irritated & uncomfortable with debris remaining on the skin. Clients are told that they will see effects a few weeks later when the skin begins to heal itself – promoted by the damage caused.